It has been noticed that a woman spends around ten weeks shaving their legs throughout their lifetime. Until now, we have just discussed the time taken to shave the legs, but we have shared insights about the cuts and rashes they would have to face after or during the shaving procedure.
That’s why most people opt for Laser Hair Removal in Vizag. That can help you quickly get rid of the hairs permanently.
In this post, we will discuss everything about laser hair removal and what things to keep in mind before going for the procedure.
What do you mean by Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
Laser Hair Removal is one such procedure that can help you permanently remove hair from a specific body part. In this procedure, a laser is used that destroys the hair follicle without putting any damage on your skin, hence at last offering you hair-free skin.
If you get in touch with the best cosmetic surgeon in Vizag, you will have no complications during the procedure.
Some significant areas where people get laser hair removal are the underarms, upper lips, bikini area, legs, and more.
Expectations During Laser Hair Removal
- The permanent hair removal process takes around six months because of the hair growth cycle. This means you would have to go for at least 6 to 10 treatments for permanent hair removal through this technique.
- Most people state that they can face inflammation in their bodies during this process. However, this is different because the hair removal laser is specifically designed to work on hair follicles only.
- Also, during the procedure, you will get a cream to apply to the body to help eliminate discomfort.
- The appointment for laser hair removal is usually small, and if you are moving forward for this treatment on a more significant body part, it will only take around 1 hour.
Things To Do Before A Laser Hair Removal
Here are a few tips that you should keep in mind and follow precisely before going for a laser hair removal procedure:
- You should know that laser treatment cannot be done on sunburned body parts. Hence, ensure you are not getting sunburned for a few days before your treatment.
- A few skin products enhance the photosensitivity of the body, and as you know, laser treatment is a light-based procedure. Therefore, ensure you are not using any such skin products before your procedure for better results.
- Ensure you are shaving the area within 24 hours before your procedure occurs.
- Always get loose clothes because you may face irritation after the hair removal procedure.