Due to puberty age, youngsters face skin problems like acne, pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and many more. Pimples are only because of hormonal changes in puberty age. It is common for everyone, but many people get cosmetic surgeries done in order to cure it. Some home remedies and a proper and healthy diet can be useful for making your skin healthy.
Definition of pimples
Pimples are small papules or pustules, which are also known as spots or zits, and they are part of acne. They occur during the puberty stage and also at any age. Puberty occurs in the early years of teenage. At this age, a person faces physical, emotional and hormonal changes, and he faces problems like pimples
Why do these pimples occur
When the oil glands and sebaceous glands become clogged and get infected and lead to swelling, then the pimple occurs. It is because of bacterial infection and hormonal changes. Also, sometimes our diet is not healthy; we eat a lot of oily food, and at that time, pimples occur. Another for pimples is the consumption of less amount of water. One more reason is unclear skin.
Facts on pimples
There are some facts about pimples that the severity of pimple rage makes blackheads into cysts. The dead skin cells get clogged in the pores of the skin when the sebaceous gland becomes more active, and bacterial infection takes place in this case. Pimples occur very frequently in young youth, but it also affects people of any age. The studies fail to give evidence on the particular food that causes acne.
Symptoms of pimples
The different kinds of pimples depend on the different symptoms.
- Papules: These are small bumps, and they become inflamed.
- Blackheads: Black spots on the skin are known as blackheads, and these occur from over secretion of oil. These are very similar to dirt specks.
- Whiteheads: These are yellowish bumps present on skin closed with oil and dead skin cells
- Nodules: Nodules are round masses under the skin and are really painful.
- Pustules: These are pimples filled with pus, and scratching of blemishes can cause scarring.
- Cysts: Cysts are filled with yellowish and white colored fluid of dead white blood cells
Treatment of pimples
Some normal medication can be helpful for treating the pimple. Dermatologists do not prescribe these medicines.
- Azelaic acid: this acid is helpful for killing microorganisms present on your skin, and these are mainly present in grains like barley and wheat.
- Benzoyl peroxide: This is a face product for washing your face because lower concentration and wash formulations are less irritating to your skin. Clearasil, stridex and panoxyl are present in it.
- Retinoids: Retinoids contain vitamin A, which helps to cure clogged pores. People use it as a moisturizer.
- Salicylic acid: This acid has cleaning properties, and people use it as lotion and cleanser.
If these medicines are not useful, then you should go to Pimple Treatment in Vizag. The doctors are really good there, and it is located in Visakhapatnam. They will suggest proper medication and some therapies for the treatment of pimples as follows:-
- Chemical peel: It is a producer which removes the skin and reduces the pimples.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing directly shorts the beam of light on the pimple, and this beam of light helps to rescue the amount of oil in your sebaceous gland.
- Microdermabrasion: The cosmetic surgeon uses this instrument to remove the top layer of your skin.
Home things that can help to cure pimples
Accept the chemical-based treatment, and there are various things you can use at home to cure the pimples, such as tea tree oil, green tea, gram flour pack, mixture of salt, sugar and tomato, warm compress, ice etc.
These things are beneficial for human skin and provide the best result.
Pimples are a major problem in puberty age because of eating habits and hormonal changes. Some people have a habit of scratching pimples, and this habit creates marks on the skin. Then, people looking for the best cosmetic surgeon in India and the best dermatologist in Vizag are in VJ cosmetology Clinics.