The majority of people in this world are troubled with the problem of unwanted hair in the body, face, and many other parts of the body. There are many treatment plans for the removal of hair. These treatment plans are beneficial for the preservation of unwanted hair growth on the different parts of the body. Most people prefer laser hair removal treatment. These treatments kill the hair follicles of the skin.
What is Laser hair removal treatment?
Laser hair removal treatment is a medical procedure in which a beam of light is used. This beam of light kills the hair follicles under the skin. In the procedure of laser hair removal, light is emitted through a laser. The pigments absorbed this light in the hair. The energy of light is converted into heat energy. The heat energy damages the tube-shaped sacs with the hair follicles that produce the hair. This damage stops and delays the growth of hair. You may get the best treatment of Laser Hair Removal in Vizag.
What are the causes of the growth of the unwanted hair?
There are numerous reasons for the growth of unwanted hair. PCOS is one of the most common reasons for the growth of unwanted hair.
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is responsible for the growth of unwanted hair in the different parts of the body. It is a hormonal disorder. Too much production of androgen can be responsible for the excessive growth of unwanted hair.
- Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: It is one of the rare groups of disorders that are effective for that affect the adrenal glands. The hormone production in the body of females is at peak level. It occurs when the function of androgen does not properly work. It may lead to other various symptoms of excessive hair growth.
- Hyperprolactinemia: A condition that is responsible for the production of high levels of the hormone prolactin is called hyperprolactinemia. Prolactin is responsible for producing milk in female breasts. This milk is used for breastfeeding people.
- Tumors: Tumors can be a reason for the growth of unwanted hair on the body. Tumors are the reason for the release of androgen in the body.
- Medicines: Many drugs are effective for the growth of unwanted hair on the human body. These medicines can be responsible for the growth of unwanted hair.
- Thyroid disorders: the production of the hormones that regulate the function of metabolism and body temperature is thyroid. There are two types of thyroid disorders: hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism. These both are responsible for the excessive growth of unwanted hair. The thyroid malfunctions create an imbalance of hormone conditions, which may lead to the growth of unwanted hair.
Different types of hair removal treatment:
Different types of hair removal treatments are beneficial for removing the hair that is unwanted in the body.
- Shaving: People prefer the shaving to remove the hair from the body. In this procedure an electric razor is used to remove the unwanted hair. It may cause some injuries on the skin surface.
- Depilatories: these are the creams, lotions, and gels that dissolve hair. The results will last longer than with shaving. To use depilatories, individuals should follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Epilation: A group of treatments is known as Epilation. Several treatments come under the category of hair removal treatment. Several types come under the Epilating, like waxing, plucking, and threading.
- Waxing: It is a procedure in which hot wax is applied on the skin surface, and a gum sheet collects all the hairs from the body. It is also beneficial for removing the tan from the skin.
- Threading: it is a useful treatment for removing unwanted hair from eyebrows and other parts of the body. A hard thread is used to perform this procedure.
- Plicking: With the help of a plucker, body hair is removed. It is a treatment that pulls out the small hair and some group of hair.
- Laser hair removal: Dermatologists emit a beam of light in the part of hair follicles, and the pigments of the hairs absorb the light and damage the root of hair. Laser hair removal treatment is considered the best and most effective for the removal of hair. Laser hair removal is not a suitable option for those with blonde, gray, white, or red hair. It is because the laser is unable to target light-colored hair.
Laser hair removal treatments are preferable in this modern era. People are suffering from unwanted hair problems. VJ Cosmetology Clinic provides you with the best treatment for the removal of unwanted hair. The hair removal treatments are quite expensive, but the VJ Cosmetology clinics provide cheap Laser Hair Removal Cost in Kakinada.