Have you ever been through a situation where your skin was stretched or shrieked quickly? If you said yes, you must have noticed raised red marks on your body parts, known as stretch marks.
People think there’s no stretch mark treatment in Vizag to rely on, but in this post, we will discuss everything about stretch marks and how to get them treated for good-looking skin.
In serious cases, you can contact a cosmetic surgeon in Vizag for the most appropriate treatment for stretch marks.
What are Stretch Marks?
Generally, stretch marks look like a scar you notice on your body after facing a sudden stretching or shrinkage. This is because these sudden changes rupture our skin, leading to red marks on our bodies.
Initially, you will notice the stretch marks are raised and of red color; along with that stretch marks, you will also face itchiness around the scars.
Later, the stretch marks will start changing color from red to pink, purple, and brown.
Ways to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Although people think that stretch marks cannot be treated, but here are some of the most effective ways that can help you get rid of stretch marks:
- Dermatological Treatment Methods:
If you want to reduce your stretch marks or make them light, dermatologists or cosmetic surgeons use plenty of treatment methods to help you provide the desired results safely.
- Laser Therapy: With the help of laser therapy, you can reduce your stretch marks easily. Although if you think that laser therapy is going to make you feel pain during the procedure, then you are wrong, as you will feel nothing during the procedure and laser therapy offers you a cleaner look around your stretch marks.
- Chemical Peeling: You must have heard that collagen production reduces or gets blocked, because of which you face stretch marks. Hence with the help of Glycolic acid chemical peeling, you can easily reduce your stretch marks, as this acid boosts up collagen production in your body.
- Microdermabrasion: With the help of this treatment method for stretch marks, you can easily tighten the collagen and elastin fibers that help you reduce the white stretch marks.
- Radiofrequency: Radio Frequencies get inside our skin and help our body to boost collagen production, which helps in treating stretch marks.
- Creams & Lotions:
If your main motive is to light down your stretch marks, then you should use cream and lotions to help you get your desired results.
- If you have early-stage stretch marks which are still raised and red in color, then you should use cream and lotions to solve this issue.
- Don’t only apply the lotion, but massage the specific area for better results.
Stretch marks can be treated at any stage; you must follow the right treatment steps and guidance. To get the best stretch marks treatment, make sure to get in touch with VJ Cosmetology Clinic.