Plastic surgeries like Botox or dermal fillers are a treatment that is significantly less invasive, which means the surgery would not be done with maximum poking and pruning and can be easily done in the doctor’s office. But this is the end of their similarities both the Cosmetic Surgery in Vizag are different things. Dermal fillers, botox, and Hair Transplant in Vizag are popular cosmetic surgery.
Be your better self with us.
What Does Botox Do?
It is generally used to minimize the occurrence of wrinkles and lines in your face, which are accused by facial expression. The botox consists of purified bacteria that help in freezing the muscles.
What Does Dermal Filler Do?
It has an ingredient that is required to add fullness that is lost its appearance because of growing age. You can generally see this thinning on the cheeks, around the mouth, and lips.
No matter which cosmetic surgery you opt for, having a realistic expectation while going to the Cosmetic Surgeon in Vizag is essential for a better outcome. Also, it would help the doctor to perform a better surgery on you.
What Are The Risk Or Side Effects Of Botox?
Botox is known to be a safe procedure if done under the guidance of a skilled surgeon; if o0ther sie it could result in a particular compilation. But do not worry, as botox normally wears off with time, the side effects would also not last long.
Here is a list of side effects you could notice in botox.
- drooping of the eyelid
- blurry vision or vision problems
- Paralysis or weakness of nearby muscles
- gallbladder problems
- Itching, hives, rashes.
- trouble swallowing, breathing or speaking
- numbness, pain, redness, bleeding, bruising, swelling.
- Flu-like symptoms
- Dry mouth
What Are The Side Effects Of Dermal Fillers?
Although dermal fillers are known for being safe procedures, they could still create specific side effects. To ensure you do not face significant complications during the surgery, look at the surgeon’s qualifications.
Major problems that are noticed post dermal fillers are
- Skin rash, pimple-like eruption, or itching.
- Swelling, redness, bruising or bleeding.
- The undesirable look includes overcorrection of wrinkles, lumps, or asymmetry.
- Skin damages can cause an infection, wound, or scarring.
- You would not be able to feel the substance of the filler injected under the skin.
- You might also notice vision problems such as blindness.
- As the blood flow of the area would be restricted hence, there would be the death of skin cells.
What Is The Difference Between Botox And Dermal Fillers?
To summarize the point, botox freezes the muscles of the face to stop the lines and wrinkles accused of because of growing age or facial expression. It is usually seen in the upper face, including around the eyes and the forehead.
Whereas dermal fillers are a fil in or pump used for areas that have lost their smoothness or fullness. The dermal filler includes thin lips cheeks that are not full; it is also applicable in giving a smooth line or wrinkles around the mouth.
Visit Dr. VJs Cosmetic Surgery & Hair Transplant Center for a better understanding.