Cosmetic surgery has always been a very touchy and taboo subject in society; people do get one but try to hide the fact. However, there has been a great change in the mindset of people, and they are more ready to accept Cosmetic Surgery in Vizag than they were before.
This industry has been prevailing for ages, but now it has become more prominent in the life of many people who never thought it could have been possible.
Apart from boosting the confidence of people, plastic surgery done by the Cosmetic Surgeon in Vizag has been a game-changer for many people who have gone through trauma or injury.
If you are curious about plastic surgery, this is the right place to quench your interest with some information about it.
Categories Of Cosmetic Surgery
For the body:
- Laser hair removal
- Tummy tuck (reduction of the abdomen)
- Inner thigh lift
- Arm lift
- Circumferential body lift
- Breast augmentation
- Buttock lift
- Breast reduction surgery
- Breast lift
For the face:
- Wrinkle treatment
- Skin problems (blemishes)
- Tattoo removal
- Cheek lift
- Chin surgery
- Chemical peel
- Skin lightening treatment
- Skin pigmentation treatment
- Pimple treatment
- Dull skin treatment
- Acne and scar treatment
- Mole removal
- Skin tightening
- Body contouring treatment
- Anti-aging treatment
Risk of Undergoing Cosmetic Surgery
Like any other surgery, cosmetics also carry some sort of risk mainly because of your underlying medical conditions. For example, if you are obese, that means your mass index is higher than 30, or you are suffering from diabetes, then you might notice certain complications such as blood clots in the legs. It might also cause a hindrance in healing the procedure.
These are some of the possible complications
- Numbness from nerve damage which could be permanent.
- Complications like a blood clot and pneumonia.
- Skin breakdown can cause an abnormal scar.
- Mild bleeding that could result in another surgery.
Although these risk factors are very rare, you are advised to tell the doctors at Vj Cosmetology Clinics about your medical history if you want to avoid any kind of complication.
Who Can Undergo Cosmetic Surgery?
It helps rebuild your confidence and change your perception of your body image. It helps you build a better physical attribute and manage to maintain your mental health.
Still, there are some points that a person must acquire to be a candidate for plastic surgery.
- They must have some realistic expectations from the surgery.
- People who can understand the changes in personal, professional, and physical life.
- People who do not have any chronic medical issues or are under control.
- People who do not smoke or are not addicted to nicotine products like chewing tobacco or nicotine patches. Or is not smoking or consuming nicotine for at least 4-6 weeks before and after the surgery.
- People who can maintain a steady weight for at least 6 to 12 months.